Pastoral Support Administrative Assistant
Championing the connected, cared for and urged to grow strategies of adult ministry at Canyon Ridge by ensuring the administrative needs of the Adult Area pastors are met.
- Gives pastors monthly ministry budget updates. Will be proficient in using Intact within 30 days of hire.
- Reconciles pastor's credit cards monthly
- Oversees ministry leader's and pastor's reimbursements.
- Trains new ministry leaders on procedures for reimbursement, deposits, etc.
- Answers all calls directed to pastors and forwards them appropriately
- Answers all General ministry calls/emails within 24 hours.
- Keeps all pastors' calendars up to date (Appointments and meetings). Assists in planning meetings and ensuring rooms are reserved for meetings as needed.
- Assists Event Administrative Asst. during high volume Event input times (ie, summer, beginning of year). Within 30 days be trained to a level of competency in the use of Arena/EventU.
- Develop Volunteer teams to help implement next steps for every Ridger and first steps for their friends.
- Attention to detail. Helpful if enjoys/has experience working with numbers and budgets.
- Excellent communication skills - must have excellent customer service relating with ministry volunteers, congregation needing information, pastors and inter-departmental needs.
- Working knowledge of understanding budgets and notifying pastors of any discrepancies or increased spending.
- Excellent customer service - making appointments feel welcome; keeping appointments up to date of pastor running behind; etc.