Elementary Camp on Campus is back! We're having Vacation Bible School (VBS) with an overnighter on Friday Night. If you will be in 1st through 5th grade in the Fall of 2013, we invite you to discover "The International Man of Mystery" as we step into the Bible to meet some of history's greatest heroes.
VBS is Monday-Friday, June 17-21, 2013, 6pm-8:30pm each evening. The cost for the week for just VBS is $15. In order to be a part of the overnighter, you must be in 2nd-5th grade in the fall of 2013. The overnighter is only for students who have attended VBS. The cost for both VBS and the overnighter is $40 and you must preregister by June 2nd.
If you want to go to the overnighter, please click here to go to the other preregistration page.
Online early registration begins April 6 and will run through June 2. (Early registration includes a free camp t-shirt).
About Elementary Camp on Campus 2013
- (5:45 PM Check-in begins)
- 6:00 PM Intro group time
- 6:12 To Auditorium
- 6:15 Opening
- 6:35 Activity Block 1
- 7:00 Activity Block 2
- 7:25 Activity Block 3
- 7:50 Activity Block 4
- 8:15 Snack & Small Group Time
- 8:30 Pick-up
- Craft :: Get your creative juices flowing every night as we worship God through creating a lesson-based craft!
- Recreation :: We will get our blood pumping during this time as we play games outside on the playground and basketball courts!
- Lesson :: Each night we will step out of Las Vegas and into the Bible as we learn how God called different people to be strong and courageous and do great things for Him!
- Song Time :: Every night, join us as we sing some great songs.
Friday-Saturday, June 21-22, 2012, 8:30pm-8am
Students attending the overnighter will come for VBS Friday evening and stay the night. Again, the overnighter is for students who preregister and have attended VBS. Preregistration for the overnighter closes on June 2. Click here if you want to go to the overnighter.
Our nights are going to be full of stuff to do and so much fun! Join us!
- What time should I get there and what time will I leave?
- You should get here at 5:45 to check-in and we will be finished at 8:30.
- What should I wear?
- Jeans or shorts and a t-shirt are fine. Just because we're at church doesn't mean you have to wear a dress or suit!
- Do I need to eat dinner before I come?
- Yes. We will be providing a small snack, but we will not be providing dinner.
- How old do I have to be to come?
- You can come if you are going into 1st-5th grade in the fall of 2013.
- What are we learning about?
- We will be learning about some of the strong and courageous heroes of the Bible and how they followed God's will for their lives. Join us as we step into the Bible and experience those stories!
- Can I bring a friend?
- YES!!! We encourage everyone to invite anyone they want.
- Where is it?
- It's in Base Camp at Canyon Ridge Christian Church: 6200 W. Lone Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89130
- Do I need to pre-register?
- Pre-registration includes a free t-shirt and you must register by June 3 to attend the VBS Overnighter.
- Where can I pick up my t-shirt if I preregistered?
- You can pick up your t-shirt in the Canyon Echo bookstore on campus Monday or Tuesday night before camp starts or starting June 16th during the bookstore's regular business hours (Wednesdays - Saturdays 11:30 am -7:30 pm and Sundays 8 am - 2 pm).