To provide leadership, shepherding and development to technical vounteer teams, be the eyes and ears to weekend experience rooms, create distraction free spaces for weekend services and lead the charge for what makes our production areas better.
- Create leadership structure for Production Team staff/volunteers (OCT ’17)
- Develop a Video IMAG volunteer leader to help lead IMAG (JAN ’18)
- Lead and create a Stage Manager role and STAGE team for Auditorium (DEC 17)
- Work in Tandem with Weekend team to create a production schedule/tech team process to increase production values in weekend services that fall in line with current values.(NOV 17)
- Discern and develop plan for Auditorium Systems upgrade (JAN 18)
- This role must be a person who develops people and welcomes the opportunity to pastor and shepherd them.
- This role requires a deep knowledge of video, stage design, lighting and audio.
- There is an understanding AND a desire to stay ON THE EDGE of live production trends in technology.
- Creativity and innovation are key traits for this person.
- This role is open to honest critique and ideas for continutal personal improvement.
- There is no room for a ‘lone ranger’ in this seat.
- This role is one that requires the best of the best when it comes to execution and delivery.
- Teamwork is vital to the success of this leader.
- Organization, planning and a pro-active mindset are expected.
Helpful Backgrounds and Experience:
- 5 Years minimum as a staff leader of a production department
- Proficient and skilled in 2 or more areas of production.
- Previous background in weekend service management for a church of 2500 or more
- Familiar with Adobe suite of products and software.
- Previous experience in design/install of A/V systems and project management.
Weekend Experience Pastor
Reports to me:
Audio/Lighting manager, Tech Assistant, Production Volunteers
Produces weekend services behind the scenes.
Primarily proficient in AUDIO/FOH then lighting, IMAG video. (Not required but preferred)
Send resume to Anita Fleming (afleming at canyonridge.org)
Back to Top