Coming Soon to CRCC Seniors!
In the Fall, we will have a new venue – and some exciting changes!
- A traditional Sunday morning service in our beautiful, new Chapel, hosted by Pastor Robin
- A continuation of hymns, praise and “Gaither Vocal Band” type songs
- A style all our own, with adult teaching, social interaction, announcements, communion and an offering time conducive to our 55+ age group
- A new opportunity to reach and connect with the venerable people of our church and the 55+ who comprise the 300,000 living within a 5-mile radius of Canyon Ridge
- Live messages from the Auditorium to allow more people to experience the church’s teaching
Senior Adults Matter at Canyon Ridge!
Seniors (55+) comprise nearly 12% of the overall membership of Canyon Ridge. What’s more, the percentage of seniors that comprise the 300,000 people living within a 5-mile radius of our main campus at Lone Mountain and Jones is huge – and many of those are unchurched or have no church home. If you’re looking for fellowship, traditional worship and inspired teaching, look no further than the Senior Adults ministry!
Young at Heart (worship and teaching)
Pastor Robin Joyce invites you to our Young at Heart service on Sundays at 9 AM in Room C100. It’s the perfect venue for older believers to form friendships, enjoy hymns and praise music, go deeper in God’s Word and share life experience with baby boomers, empty nesters, retirees and those a bit more mature in their walk and in life. You’ll love Young at Heart!
The Values That Drive Us
Worship – We express our devotion to God through teaching and singing that is rich and fresh.
Community – We desire to grow intentionally and authentically in life groups with other senior adults.
Discipleship – We hunger for the application of God’s Word in and through our lives to follow Him more diligently and model His truth to those He has placed in our lives.
Outreach – We want to extend to our peers the same love and grace that we have received through Christ, and give others the same opportunity to attain the full and abundant Christian life.
Serving – We are committed to showing the heart of Jesus by giving back to the next generation and those within the greater congregation and community of believers in Las Vegas.