Sunday Bible Worship And Study Pathway
The Young at Heart Worship Service meets every Sunday morning for a practical inter-active learning time for real life from God's perspective. You'll find principles that you can apply at home, work, in your neighborhood, and even in traffic! Our focus is God's principles for living with a sense of purpose. Join us Sunday mornings at 9:00 AM in Room C100.
Young at Heart people who are “50 & Better” have wide-ranging needs as they experience a new phase of life and its uncertainties. This pathway of care extends and connects to all who face these specific challenges.
Young At Heart (50+)
You Matter to God. You Belong Someplace. You are Welcome Here.
We are on an exciting journey of being a Young-at-Heart community for Today's Experienced Adults within Canyon Ridge.
Important Values that Drive our Ministry
- Our love for God. We express our love and devotion to God through worship.
- Our love for evangelism. Come as you are. We love to extend to our peers the grace we have found ourselves.
- Our love for discipleship. We love growing together into a family of believers who diligently follow Christ and want to leave a legacy for those behind us.
- Our love for service. We love people and desire to give selflessly to others what God has given us.
- Our love for community. No one stands alone because we desire to share life together authentically.